With almost 2 decades of experience guiding companies with ways to best launch or move their diversity and inclusion strategy forward, we’ve learned company culture dictates the next step.
“Consulting” can be broad, so here are a few of the ways our clients have utilized us:
- Positioning how to launch diversity training for the first time.
- Writing computer-based training to be embedded into an existing learning management system (LMS).
- Producing videos to help brand D&I within the organization.
- Brainstorming what’s next for their D&I initiative
- Freshening up an existing training program and making it more relevant.
- Branding D&I efforts as part of a talent strategy.
- Framing training classes to diffuse resistance.
We will partner with you to help come up with a thoughtful solution that makes good business sense and that builds the D&I brand you’re hoping to achieve.